- Based on a design developed by Prusa Printers, but with modifications to allow more head band options: prusaprinters.org/prints/25857-prusa-protective-face-shield-rc2
- Can be sterilized and reused.
- Detailed specs are on our website: www.tvcog.net/covid-19-response/covid-19-ppe-make-request
- We are prioritizing those who are essential workers. You will be asked to provide your employer and job title at checkout.
- This face shield is priced to cover manufacturing costs. For this model, we are using higher end 3D printers (such as a Stratasys F270) where the material and operational cost is significantly higher than consumer-grade 3D printers.
- MAX 5 PER PERSON. Orders greater than 5 will be cancelled & refunded.
- For Medical Facilities, Hospitals, and First Responders needing more than 5 units, please contact us directly.
- PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING. Pickup will be by appointment only, M-F 10am - 7pm. We will notify you when your items are ready for pickup.
This face shied is NOT compliant with ANSI 87.1 for Impact, Spark, or Welding Protection. It is up to the end user to determine whether it will function for their intended use. The end user assumes all responsibility and risk of using non-compliant personal protective equipment.
Per ANSI 87.1, users should always wear goggles or eyeglasses in conjunction with a face shield and medical/dental users MUST use surgical masks or N95 masks when wearing this device.