A 100% cotton pleated mask used to expand to fit over the users face.
- Based on the design developed by Deaconess: www.deaconess.com/How-to-make-a-Face-Mask
- Detailed specs are on our website: www.tvcog.net/covid-19-response/covid-19-ppe-make-request
- We are prioritizing those who are essential workers. You will be asked to provide your employer and job title at checkout.
- Materials and labor are being donated by our members, so we are offering these for free. Donations through our web site are much appreciated.
YOU ARE SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR A FACE MASK. MASKS ARE MADE AFTER A REQUEST IS RECEIVED.
- Orders will be delegated to one of our many volunteers who are sewing these together. Depending on how many requests we get, it may take a while for your mask to be made.
- MAX 5 PER PERSON. Orders greater than 5 will be cancelled.
- PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING. Pickup will be by appointment only, M-F 10am - 7pm. We will notify you when your items are ready for pickup.
This face mask was designed to be functionally similar to commercially available light-duty disposable face masks. It has not been designed or tested in compliance with any industrial standards (OSHA, ASTM, etc). It is up to the end user to determine whether it will function for their intended use. The end user assumes all responsibility and risk of using non-compliant personal protective equipment.